Welcome!

Welcome to my Creativity Coop! I'm so glad you're here and exploring the wonderful world of Stampin' Up! with me! Here I'll be posting pictures and tutorials of cards and projects I've made as well as featuring projects made by my wonderful downlines, classes, friends and other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators! Make sure to check back and see all of the wonderful things I have in store for you!

If you would like to be added to my email list to be notified when new things pop up, just click here to contact me and request to be added to my list!

To kick off my blog, here are a few of my favorite cards I've made to date!








I hope you'll stick around and follow this wonderful journey I'm on with Stampin' Up! January 2018 marks my one year anniversary with them, and I don't plan on stopping any time soon!

Want to learn how to make cards like these and more? Join me for a card class, or contact me to stamp any time! Want to see my calendar of events? Click here to see what I have coming up!

Comments

Popular Posts